Monday, March 21, 2005

5566
Open Arms

Lying beside you,here in the dark
Feeling your heart beat with mine
Softly you whisper, you're so sincere
How could our love be so blindWe sailed on together
We drifted apartAnd here you are by my side

(*Chorus*)
So now I come to you, with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say
So here I am with open arms
Hoping you'll seeWhat you love means to me
Open arms

Living without you, living alone
This empty house seems so cold
Wanting to hold you, wanting you nea
rHow much I wanted u home
But now that you've come back
Turned night into dayI need you to stay

(*Chorus*)


5566
Open Arms ( Chinese Version )

Tang zai ni shen bian
Qi hei yi pian
Gan shou zhe wo he ni de xing tiao
Ni qin qin de hu xi
Shi na me de shu xi
Wo men shi jian zen me hui mang mu cuo guo

Ceng jing wo men gong du yi tiao chuan
You hui wu qing de chong san

Xian zai wo shang kai shuang bi
Ying xiang niXiang ying wo
Dui ni de ai hao wu bao liu
Ni zhang yu you hui dao
Ni zhong yu you hui dao wo shen pang
Wo xu yao ni liu xia lai
Wo zhen zai zhe li dui ni shang kai shuang bi

Ni de ai dui wo de yi yi
Xi wang ni liao jie
Wo shang kai shuang
Huo zhe mei you ni
Gu dan de xiang si qu
Zhe fang zi kong don dang you leng qing qing
Hao xiang yong bao niKe mang ni kao jin
Zhe ge jia duo xi wang ni ye zhe li

Xian zai ni zhong yu hui lai le
Rang wo de hei an bian cheng bai tian

No comments: