Sunday, June 07, 2009

Reality Bites...and it hurts...OUCHHH!!!!

reality oh reality....
everybody has dreams and wishes that they are trying to achieve...
BUT along the way....so many things happens and the dreams and wishes will hard to get...and even sometimes the reality that happens contradict with what have been wished for....
It hurts...so totally hurts...it can cause multiple emotional reaction...and it needs more time to heal all the pain....

At this moment, I have to deal with my reality...dealing with the feeling I have...dealing with my memories...
It happens more than one time..actually. I have to be able to deal with it easily...BUT this time is the most difficult one....

BUT...I have to be able to deal with it....
bit by bit....I believe my pain will heal....
and I am able to move on...and the broken pieces will stick together again and even stronger...

Yes....Reality really bites and it hurts!!! OUCHHHH

No comments: