Friday, December 30, 2005




Good Bye 2005....
Time was moving so fast....suddenly end of year is around the corner...we gonna face the NEW YEAR again....
This year was AWESOME...I felt so blessed....I learned so many things from my experiences....
Happiness...Sadness...Bored...Depressed...Enjoyable...
Uncomfrotable...Fade Up....had been part of my life during the whole year....
BUT...in the end...all I felt was a PERFECT BLESSED....
No Regrets....just a WONDERFUL LIFE!!!
Thanks GOD...for every BLESSED and LOVE that I got through this year....:D
WELCOME 2006
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
It's a brand new year....FACE IT with a NEW HOPE, DREAMS, COURAGE and STRENGTH....!!!
2006...it means I will be 25 years old...Can't believe I live in this world for a quarter century already!!!
What will I do this year???
hmmm...I hope this year I will continue my study till MASTER degree...(JIA YOU!!!)
I'll do my BEST for d job I have now!!! Gain more experience and learn from d BEST!!!
More mature...the way I think,the way I act, the way I face LIFE!!!!
Last but not LEAST....I hope I'll meet somebody who is the BEST one for me and to be my future partner...:P (I surrender this to GOD!!! HE knows BEST)....
I think those are the main things that I have to do in 2006...other matters will happen along the way...
With GOD by my side....I'm not afraid of anything.....:)
HAVE A GREAT YEAR!!!!!

No comments: