Saturday, January 29, 2005

BRIDE AND PREJUDICE---When BOLLYWOOD MEETS HOLLYWOOD

This is one of MY FAVOURITE MOVIE....
this movie is totally Amazing....!!!
As u can read in the poster BOLLYWOOD MEETS HOLLYWOOD...AND IT"S A PERFECT MATCH....
I think it's true...cos' I never regret watching this movie...and some more I want to watch again and again...
In this movie, all the dancing and songs are really2 BEAUTIFUL....and one more thing It's is so COLOURFUL...(typicall INDIAN movie) but I LOVE IT....
You must see how pretty AISHWARYA RAY is and how handsome and sexy MARTIN HANDERSON is....
definetely you'll love this movie so much...
if you don't believe me...check the movie trailer in http://www.brideandprejudicemovie.com...
so let me know waht u think bout this movie???? :) Posted by Hello
when BOLLYWOOD MEETS HOLLYWOOD

No comments: