Thursday, December 16, 2004

HORRAY!!!! Finally I am going to meet my family again SOON....my days in Fairview for these 16 months were amazing....I still never believed that I am so blessed with this opportunity. Everyday I get sth new....I learn sth new...I feel that in Fairview, everyday is a challange....;) I never can predict what will happen next...it's surprising sometimes but i already used to it....I am glad that I have so many wonderful persons around me...good friends who always ready to support me....good boss who always give me wonderful advise and be a good listener....I enjoy every single minutes I spend here...although there are times I feel so down, lonely, depressed,and homesick.....BUT I'm happy with everything I do now....and I'm glad I have all this experience....Thanks God....Hope I will be the survivor till the end....;) Posted by Hello

No comments: